For online businesses, links in Google search results are opportunities for back-linking. To start with know who your competitors are. Find out how to check links in Google Search results. Leverage Google Search and filter out results. Understand Google Search terminology relating to Logical Operators, Specifiers – Common & Shortcut, Sites & Document, and Metadata. The AND, OR, and NOT are logical operators. Common Specifiers include the exact match, placeholder, and range. Shortcut Specifiers have translated word expressions that include weather, location, and time specifiers. Use Google Calculator for simple calculations. Transform units of measurement using the Google Internal Converter. Google Sites and Document Specifiers tell about the site, filetype, related, link, cache, and info specifiers. Google Metadata Specifiers are about inurl/ allinurl, intitle/ allintitle, inanchor/ allinanchor, and intext/ allintext specifiers. It is possible to customize the settings for the preferences page to change the way the main search page looks.
Search Engines Interfaces covers simple search, advanced search, results, and preferences. Search images utilizing Google Search Images. Get the number one spot on Google search results for a particular keyword. The website must have excellent content that receives more following. A content variety such as documents, images & visuals, animations, infographics, slide shows & videos adds value. This results in other relevant websites connecting to your site. This will positively impact web authority. Improve your web authority and sell more products and services.
Choose the tools that you understand best that make a quantifiable development in your marketing endeavor.
- Email Marketing – eg: MailChimp-email-marketing
- Content Marketing – eg: Buzzsumo
- Graphic Design – eg: GIMP
- Speed test – eg: Pingdom Website Speed Test
- SEO – eg: Ahrefs
- Social Media – eg: Buffer
- Marketing Schedule – eg:
- Keyword Research – eg: keywords-spyfu
- Link Building – eg: moz.com/link-explorer
- 1 Links in Google Search Results: How to check links in Google Search results?
- 2 Links in Google Search Results: Google Advanced Search Queries
- 3 Links In Google Search Results: Some Common SEO Search Operators
- 3.1 Google Sites and Document Specifiers: Site searches
- 3.2 Google Logical Operators AND, OR, NOT
- 3.3 Wild-Card Searches
- 3.4 Google Sites & Document Specifiers: Connectivity Searches
- 3.5 Google Metadata Specifiers: Undocumented Google Keywords
- 3.6 Similar Keywords Specifically To A Search Blog
- 3.7 Links in Google Search Results: Finding Files Of A Specific Type
- 3.8 Links in Google Search Results: Target A Specific Location
- 3.9 Language Translation
- 3.10 Math Measurement And Conversions
- 4 Links in Google Search Results: Google Calculators and Converters
- 5 Links In Google Search Results: Structured Data
- 6 Links in Google Search Results: Tracking Your Backlinks
Google backlinks are easy to get. Every SEO expert must exploit this possibility for link building. To get Google backlinks, understand what links are available and how to get them?
Create a fascinating video with the right selection of keywords. Start with your YouTube backlinking strategy. Use SEO explicitly, and make the most of YouTube Annotations and Cards.
YouTube Annotations are the little boxes that pop up while a viewer is watching the video. Add your website with a ‘call to action’ and see a massive increase in visitors for that page. Communicate with your audience and explain what the link is about so that they would click on it.
YouTube Cards for Backlinks work on mobile devices. They make a big difference to your CTR ‘click-through-rate’. Tablets and smartphones users have far exceeded desktop users to watch YouTube videos. Use a link icon in the video for more ‘info button’ to appear. These clickable links can be directed to a landing page for the items shown in the video.
Google My Business
Add your business to local aggregators. Submit your business to directories. Claim your Google My Business page. Get local reviews and links.
A Google News Sites Link to your website is a mark of reputation. Use Google News to get noticed. It is an aggregator that pulls in content from all over the globe and exhibits.
Go to your Blogger settings. Make backlinks visible under your blog posts. Motivate people to link back to your blog.
Links in Google Search Results: Google Advanced Search Queries
The Google Advanced Search queries help find websites related to a particular niche from billions of websites. Google Advanced Search Queries help you to identify back-linking opportunities. Earning back-links can affect a site’s ranking position or search visibility. Opportunities for guest posting in a relevant niche will indirectly provide a valuable back-link.
Links in Google Search Results: Google Advanced Search Operators
Google search operators or advanced operators are special characters and commands that enlargen the capabilities of regular text searches. Search Queries in Google have contributed a lot to SEO and C
Links In Google Search Results: Some Common SEO Search Operators
Google Sites and Document Specifiers: Site searches
- site:sapcanvas.com > This limits the search to a particular website
- digital marketing site:.sapcanvas.com > Searching within a specific site
- rainwear site:.tumblr.com > tumblr.com passes a follow link. Writing a guest post or comments on other established blogs can earn a backlink.
Google Logical Operators AND, OR, NOT
- “software” OR “hardware” > S
earchevery phrase that has the exact match. Note that the pipe ( | ) operator may be used in place of OR.
- Logical Operator ~ “function” AND “variable”
- Logical Operator – “green apple” NOT “ripe” > returns info about unripe apples.
- Samsung mobile $200..$800 > I
ncludea keyword in the search
- 5 steps*
Google Sites & Document Specifiers: Connectivity Searches
- link:paisebazaar.com > Can see from which Web sites they are receiving backlinks.
- related:siteground.com > Related keywords
- cache:apple.com > Cache operator
Google Metadata Specifiers: Undocumented Google K
eywords intitle: microsoftAND linux> Page title.
- shoes intitle:top 10 filetype:pdf > You can also find particular file types.
- intext:Microsoft AND Linux > Content.
:holidayvacation tips > Body text on any web page. We look for some holiday vacation tips. So we want to search for any website that has holiday vacation tips in the content. You can target the body text of any webpage where you are looking for a specific keyword. It also helps to find a relevant website.
- intext:holiday vacation tips filetype:pdf > Combining certain filters.
inurl:Microsoft AND Linux > URL
inurl:hunting > Use keywords in the URL of websites. This enables the identification of niche related websites. You can search specific pages that have a particular URL in the keyword.
Similar Keywords Specifically To A Search Blog
inblogtitle inposttitle inpostauthor blogurl
Links in Google Search Results: Finding Files Of A Specific Type
- expense sheet filetype: xls
- weather 400070
- define: planet
Links in Google Search Results: Target A Specific Location
- automobile ancillaries location:
Pune> Search any news or article that is similar to a specific keyword. You can also target location.
- translation five in french
Math Measurement And Conversions
- 500 g in oz
- 300 miles in km
Links in Google Search Results: Google Calculators and Converters
Refine your searches with Advanced Operators & other most common search techniques. Use Google Calculator to perform calculations such as addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division with other basic trigonometric, logarithmic, and exponential functions. Google Internal Converters can be used for example saving any webpage to PDF file, speech to text, currency conversions, script converters, and more.
Links In Google Search Results: Structured Data
Schema is a semantic vocabulary of tags that is added to HTML. It improves the way search engines read and represent a page in SERPs. A Schema defines ‘Structured Data’ as a set of rules. Structured Data helps Google crawler to understand your content effectively and organizes it in a much better way. If you want to improve your website search visibility and drive more traffic to your website add structured data.
Go to schema.org and search for the attribute ‘product’. It will display all the attributes you can use associated with the product. Similarly, find attributes to be used for say ‘hierarchy’. The report tells you how much-structured data you have used on your website.
To find the backlinks to your domain use Google Search Console fig13. Click on search appearance. Select Structured Data from the drop-down. Use Google Search Console to find backlinks to your domain. Next, in the Search Console dashboard choose the Web Tools.
Google Structured Data Testing Tools
Find the structured data testing tool in the display fig14.
It is a tool to fetch your URL fig15 and identify whether you have implemented structured data property properly or whether there are certain errors?
Schema.org vocabulary is used with different encodings, such as RDFa, Microdata and JSON-LD. It can be put in your website’s code. They notify search engines like Google of which content is placed. Using this markup, logos, videos, location, etc are arranged in Google search.
Click the ‘Acquisition’ tab in the Google Analytics dashboard. F